- Digital Distribution to all stores listed below
- Revenue for streams & downloads
- Ongoing management of your music
- Album/Single Artwork
- We will take care of getting your artwork created. We will make sure your artwork exceeds the stores' quality standards!
- This add-on includes 1 design per package. For multiple artwork designs, purchase additional album artwork packages.
- Professional Mastering
- Mastering is the final step of audio production... It's what makes songs sound louder, more crisp, and more clear. If you're good at mixing your music but struggle with taking it to the next level, add Mastering to your package!
How does it work? For this service, we go through a digital distribution aggregator called Stem. Because we distribute music all the time, we know what we're doing and we will make sure your song(s) and information are submitted properly to stores. We will also manage your single or album, and if you ever have any questions or problems, we'll help you get it sorted out. Think of us as your personal distribution agent! Below are the stores we can get your music into.
- Apple Music
- Google Play
- Pandora (Note: Pandora's quality standards are much more strict than others.)
- YouTube Art Tracks (Your song will be uploaded, to YouTube with your cover art and song info. You will get paid ad revenue!)
- YouTube Content ID (You get paid ad revenue when other people use your song in their videos.)
To get started, choose the distribution package you want and click "add to cart." After you check out, we will send you an email with how to submit your song(s) and information. We will walk you through it step-by-step!
How much will I get paid? Each online store pays artists different amounts for downloads and streams. You will receive 95% of what the stores pays out. Our aggregator (Stem) takes a 5% commission, and the remaining 95% is deposited directly into your PayPal bank account.
When will I get paid? Payments are processed on the 15th day of every month. Your payment should hit your PayPal or bank account 3-5 business days after the 15th.
How will I get paid? After we submit your music, we will send you directions on how to create a Stem account. Once your account is created, Stem will automatically send payments to the PayPal or bank account of your choice.
How can I promote my own music? Build hype, get your friends excited, build a team to promote your music. Once your song or album drops, post it on your social media and send it to bloggers. The more energy you can build around your release, the better. Do live performances... This is some of the BEST promotion out there!
Will you promote my music to get it more exposure?
Yes! We only do free promotion for signed Zaney Division artists, however we partner with Omari MC to make it possible for you to get the
exposure you're looking for without being signed to a label. Click here for promotion.
*Keep in mind that we only promote clean music, and we reserve the right to accept or reject any song for promotion*
How can I become an official Zaney Division Artist? Good news... Purchasing a distribution package guarantees that we will work with you personally and care about your song's success. It's also one of the best ways to guarantee that we will hear your music and see what you're capable of. We'll also monitor your downloads and streams to see what kind of buzz your music is getting. Think of this as a personal try-out! If we feel like you're a good fit for the label, we will contact you with an offer.